CALACS is transitioning to a new membership management system that will allow our members to more easily create, manage and renew their accounts online and at their convenience.
- If you are presently a member in CALACS or have held membership in the past you should proceed with the instructions for Renewing an Existing Membership.
- If you are not a member or are unsure of your membership status please follow the instructions for Creating a New Membership
- If you know your login profile for your user account on the CALACS site already, please see the instructions for New and Current Members for details on how to manage your account.
If you run into any difficulties with creating or renewing you membership, please contact the system administrator for assistance.
If you do not presently hold membership and have not held it in the past, or if you are unsure if you have a membership record, you should follow the instructions below to create a new account.
- Create a membership by following this link. If the system informs you that it already has a record under your email address, you can choose to recover your password (which was generated automatically for you) by following this link.
- If you opted to pay online, you will be redirected to Paypal payments page where you can either sign in to your Paypal account (if applicable) or choose to proceed with payment without signing in.
- Once you have confirmed the amount to pay and your details, you can proceed with payment. After completing the payment process, you will be redirected back to CALACS' site.
- Please note that it can take up to a week to confirm payment and process your membership.
If you are presently a member or have held membership in the past, there is most likely already an account for you under the email address you used when you initially signed up. If you would like manage your account, renew your membership, and/or received a notice to renew your account, you should follow these instructions.
- If you have not done so already, you will need to recover and change your password that was automatically generated for you when your account was moved into the new system. Navigate to the 'Recover my Password' page by following this link
- Follow the instructions to recover your password. You will receive an email with a one-time link to be redirected to your account without entering your password. You can change your password at this point.
- After you have successfully logged in and changed your password, you can proceed to the 'Sign Up' page. If you are logged in, your contact information should be automatically filled and the heading should read "Renew Your Membership".
- Review your information and select the Membership Type that is most applicable to you. Once finished, choose "Confirm Contribution" at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to Paypal payments page, where you can either sign in to your Paypal account (if applicable) or choose to proceed with payment without signing in. Your contact details should have followed you, but you may need to enter additional information if they have not.
- Once you have confirmed the amount to pay and your details, you can proceed with payment. After completing the payment process, you will be redirected back to CALACS' site as an authorized user.
- Follow the For New and Current Members instructions to manage your account
For new and renewing members that followed the above instructions, you can manage your membership profile by returning to the CALACS site and login using your email address and password you choose in Step 1. Once logged in, you will see a "User Menu" on the left sidebar with options to view My Profile (your contact details) and My Dashboard (an overview of your activities). You can edit your contact information under My Profile and review your activities under My Dashboard. To renew your membership, log in and navigate to the Create or Renew a Membership page.